It is intended to offer resources and explore ideas with the potential of purposefully directing the momentum needed for communities to create their own new community paradigms.
It seeks to help those interested in becoming active participants in the governance of their local communities rather than merely passive consumers of government service output. This blog seeks to assist individuals wanting to redefine their role in producing a more direct democratic form of governance by participating both in defining the political body and establishing the policies that will have an impact their community so that new paradigms for their community can be chosen rather than imposed.
Monday, May 30, 2016
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
- What are the things that only residents can do?
- What are the things that residents and institutions or government can accomplish together?
- What are the things that only institutions or government can do?
- What can we stop doing to create space for resident action? And,
- What can we offer to the community beyond the services we deliver to support resident action?
- ► 2017 (7)
- ▼ May (2)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (27)
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► August (7)