- Lessig's May Day campaign?
- Bringing top Down and Bottom up leadership together
- Business Alliance for the Future
- Appreciative Inquiry opportunity
- Participatory Budgeting
- A trans-local opportunity
- Climate Justice Alliance & Divest/Reinvest (out of fossil fuels and into the "new economy")
It is intended to offer resources and explore ideas with the potential of purposefully directing the momentum needed for communities to create their own new community paradigms.
It seeks to help those interested in becoming active participants in the governance of their local communities rather than merely passive consumers of government service output. This blog seeks to assist individuals wanting to redefine their role in producing a more direct democratic form of governance by participating both in defining the political body and establishing the policies that will have an impact their community so that new paradigms for their community can be chosen rather than imposed.
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Exploring with the Dialogue, Deliberation and Systemic Transformation Community to Discover New Possibilities Part 3 of 3
- ► 2017 (7)
- ► 2016 (20)
- ▼ Feb 18 (3)
- ▼ February (4)
- ► 2014 (27)
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► August (7)